Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Evil Bird, page 1



So I have a degree in comics, right? So I should probably put it to some use. I've been putting off comics for a while, working on graphic design and illustration stuff. But comics are awesome! So I gotta do more.

Here is page 1 of a book that I've wanted to do for a few years. I've made a lot of notes and written pages for it, but I think the best approach is to take the basic outline and just run with it. So I'm not doing thumbnails or loose pages, I'm just jumping write into the finished page. We'll see what happens, but I like page 1 for a start.

Comics are fun! And I'm trying to focus on the parts that I have the most fun with while creating this comic.

The plan is to do at least one page a week and post them over the weekend. I'm super busy with job hunting right now - but if I don't work on projects like this, then I'll never finish them.

Not much going on in page 1 - but I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Ulises Farinas said...

i'm glad you decided to just go for it and do it. No plans, no thumbs, just the purest form! DO IT LIKE NIKE!