Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gravity Bomb



Viewer: Jon, what's a gravity bomb?
Me: I dunno, but I want two. One for up and the other for down.

I guess this is a one page comic. I wonder if there are rules or a definition as to how much content a one-page comic has to contain. "Use the gravity bomb" and then the other guy does... I suppose it falls under the 'Conceptual Product Demonstration' comic genre.

So I did this in my sketchbook, and liked it, so it got a bit of a Photoshop treatment and Voila! Now it's online for the world to see. Enjoy World!

3 comments:

berto xxx said...

nice blog isnt it?


berto xxx

Edwin Vazkez said...

You don't need the computer zipper tone. If you going for that look, buy some real zipper tone, scan it, place it on your work. It makes a HUGE difference.

Mike Greenwell said...

These are really nice man!!! keep it up!!!

ps, if you are into ebay check out my blog !!!

http://savemoneywithbigcrumbs.blogspot.com/